25.7.12 BLACKENED TIMBER... MMMM

Rushing off to Sydney this morning, lots of beautiful fabrics from Designers Guild, Ralph Lauren and more to collect from Orson & Blake to be made up into even more beautiful cushions. Some of the fabrics I get to use are just so incredible that I used to shake as I took the scissors to them!

Having the fabric reps visit to show me the latest and greatest available means I also get to keep up with what's happening in the world of designer wallpapers.

Due to my continuing love affair with blackened timber it comes as no surprise that I am SERIOUSLY in love with Scrapwood by Piet Hein Eek above. You wouldn't believe how realistic it looks in the flesh... now to persuade my landlord!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Mel! My stat counter doesn't work so I have no idea if anyone is actually reading them!Tx

      Delete