27.7.12 CONJURING JACK WHITE

It's midday, I'm only just surfacing and it's all Jack White's fault! For those of you who don't know who the hell Jack White is, he is one of my three favourite musicians (ex White Stripes, Raconteurs, Dead Weather) and last night he rocked my socks off at his show in Sydney. I can't see much work getting done today considering my ears are still ringing and I can't get the man out of my head.

I love my rock n' roll  and being married to a muso am happily surrounded by it every day. This Stud & Bone work by super lovely stylist Jane Frosh is something I already had on my wishlist and now I'm wanting it even more post Jack's gig... it reminds me of him and something tells me he'd be a fan of this piece himself.

Jack is a Detroit rock boy turned Nashville rock master and has the most envious entourage which until recently included kooky model Karen Elson as his wife. He doesn't have the best dress sense nor is he the most handsome but boy he has some serious charisma. I'm in love in case you can't tell. Luckily for me he and Karen are splitsville (see crazy 'positive swing bang hum dinger' divorce party invitation above!), not so lucky for my husband.

Anyone out there off to Splendour In The Grass this weekend you are in for a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment