17.8.12 FRIDAY'S FORECAST IS BRIGHT + SHINY

Image Confetti System

Yesterday we were entering spring. Today winter... as I write it is hailing outside!  Luckily I'm tucked inside working away on a super special DIY project filled with colour and shine. Just look at these necklaces by Confetti system and you will understand how bright things are in the making studio! Sitting in front of me I have a pile of coloured MT and washi tape at my disposal especially for today's activities. To be honest I didn't get what all the fuss was about until it was in front of me, now I find myself wanting to put it on everything and can safely say I finally get it. Actually today's activities is really about you and I in a fabulous space making something very cool together in a few months so keep a look out for full details early Sept. I'm not joking when I say you will be compelled to join me. Back Monday! 






2 comments:

  1. Bright colours and DIYs make every day better :)

    ReplyDelete