23.8.12 EIGHT DAYS AND COUNTING


So I still haven't gotten around to any knitting this winter and spring is just eight days away. I'm quite excited really, not about having missed my chance at hearing the lovely click clack of knitting needles but that soon I will be ugg boot free! I'm telling you  they have been getting a serious workout this winter. I can't wait to be barefoot... my favourite of all footwear. Another favourite thing of mine is this image by Pablo Delfos for textile designer Nanna Van Blaaderen. With Heidi plaits and bare skin peeping out from Nanna's super chunky knit it is the perfect goodbye winter, hello spring image. Anyway, I'm off to Sydney today to deliver one of the most fulfilling and creative prop jobs I've done for ages. It's being installed Friday so am sure I can show you some pics next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment