24.8.12 THE FOX + THE FACETED COPPER STOOL


Not necessarily what you'd expect to see me posting about, I don't usually find myself attracted to kids stuff but then Lieschen Müeller goes far beyond the cutesy designs you come to expect in that area. Anneliese the woman behind the label comes at everything she does in such an inspired adult way, I mean just take a look at her fox and art direction in the image above. Can't you just see this washed out landscape wallpapered onto the wall in the interior image below and fox girl sitting on that amazing faceted copper stool playing the sludge grey piano? It's all very Papier Mache magazine of which I'm also a huge fan, due to the art direction. Anneliese bought my Quilt Light Template and posted about it on her blog after which we struck up a brief conversation... can't wait to see what she does with it!

Image via Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment