7.8.12 THE ESTABLISHMENT STUDIOS



Ok so we all know who Glen Proebstel is... an incredible stylist and the style director for Inside Out Magazine. But to me he is much more. Glen is one of those people that comes into your life and makes it richer and more beautiful without asking for anything in return. He was the first stylist to feature my work over ten years ago when he himself was just starting out and has championed me since. His new venture The Establishment Studios in Melbourne is the man epitomised. Watch the launch film above, check out the image below... all will be understood!


The relaxing image below despite it's unfortunate scan quality is from a beautiful fabric story Glen and I worked on SO many years ago for Inside Out Magazine. Shot at my apartment in Tamarama we cut, stitched and styled  five pages full of the most fab upholstery fabrics at that time. Can't believe I still have the remnants from this Moth print by Publisher Textiles packed away in my studio. The word hoarder is coming to mind. Lucky I had that garage sale on Saturday...

1 comment:

  1. What I love is the amazing range of textures!

    ReplyDelete