14.9.12 I'VE GOT MY SKATES ON PEOPLE!


Guess what I'm doing today? I've got my skates on so I can get through my 'to do' list before I leave for London Design Festival on Sunday! This is literally the look on my face as I say another massive thank you to everyone who supported my Quilt Light Fever campaign and helped get me there! Luckily these aren't my legs, although I'm pretty sure this is what they looked like... yes, by all accounts I was a chubby baby! 

So, for me two days on a plane and a week of design in one of the world's design capitals! For you ten days of no new posts, sorry! But please look back over the last couple of months (yes it's been that long) and spend some time reading parts you missed or clicking through to links you didn't have time for the first time around. I'll be back super inspired and talking all things English I imagine. Miss you all already!

4 comments:

  1. best of luck with it all... great to see a fellow australian following their dreams & so excited you're breaking into the london market!!! will definitely try & pop in to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock on chickie babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! Love London and can't wait to hear all about your time there when you get back! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you all fortune in the world Tamara! Go girl! Enjoy London :)

    ReplyDelete