1.10.12 LDF @ 19 GREEK ST

I'm back people! Oh what a wonderful week I had at the London Design Festival!!

The gallery, 19 Greek St, where my Quilt Light was being exhibited with Supercyclers (pictured above) was divine as was the owner Marc and his team. A six floor Victorian townhouse in the heart of Soho we were located on the sixth floor where I spent just as many hours taking in the incredible view of patchwork rooftops and chimney pots as I did talking to visitors and press. 

My lights travelled to London flat packed in the hold and arrived safely thankfully. I exhibited a couple of ply wood versions using sheets I sourced from my local council recycling center which were the perfect addition to my original painted cardboard version. The entire show was wonderfully well received with lots of press on the way and I have returned super inspired! LDF had so many fantastic things to see and do as does London itself so I've decided the to dedicate the rest of the weeks posts to sharing my design highlights!





1 comment:

  1. I envision a lovely lacey shade for mine!

    ReplyDelete