12.10.12 PICK A WALL




Talking wallpaper versus no wallpaper today and I had to post about this super bright floral from Cath Kidston to keep me from feeling entirely confused. You see summer is only six weeks away here in Australia and just yesterday the gardens in my neighborhood were bursting with spring flowers in every colour imaginable. Today it is white... that's right snowing!! Outrageous, gorgeous, unbelievable but also downright confusing! Sorry I am getting off track... here we have two images. Both have a green vintage chair that's seen a lot of love yet one wall is empty and the other definitely not. I appreciate both styles but can't for the life of me drag my attention away from all that flora, though is it liveable week after week? I know I go on about being a renter and not having the ability to decorate entirely as I choose but I really don't know how I'd make a final decision on anything if I was in a position to!

No comments:

Post a Comment