29.10.12 MARTIN + I ENDORSE IT


Besides the fact that these Maison Martin Margiela glitter encrusted leather boots above are rivalling the blue Tracey Neuls numbers I have been crying over ever since I returned from London they also illustrate my love of gold glitter. After featuring heavily in a shoot I did with my clever photographer friend Monique Germon below I have been experimenting with gold glitter on decorative wall pieces since. Usually assigned to craft-corners, it really is an overlooked craft medium with the ability to modernise anything done right. Plus I am happy to say should you follow my endorsement there will always be lovely single sparkles to be found randomly around your space as a result. Could be seen as an enormous pain or bring a smile to your face! Your call...


No comments:

Post a Comment