30.10.12 DECO ON NO SLEEP

Image Tamara Maynes
 
I'm on no sleep today... not a drop. What an awfully strange night of sleeplessness whose weirdo side effects have left me feeling like I'm off with the pixies. I'm telling you this in explanation for why this post may not win the prize for most articulate! During my super long evening I did however manage to further develop and mentally prepare for an upcoming deco shoot I'm styling for the incredible Papier Mache Magazine. So, although I look like I have two black eyes all is not lost! Speaking of shooting deco spaces the image above is of mine complete with a paint-by-numbers nude, and a teeny tiny grouping from my ridiculously huge pre-loved ceramic vessel collection. Shot for inclusion on the new blog Interiorlist.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful colours & composition... love it!

    ReplyDelete