3.10.12 BEST BLOOMIN' HOUSEHOLD GOODS IN EAST LONDON


Ok so I've realised I'm not going to get through my LDF/London Design roundup by Friday. I'm now thinking we are going to be continuing to talk all things London until mid next week!

I'm sure we have all heard of the East London store Labour and Wait. Known particularly for it's simple, functional and well designed pieces this East London store does traditional household goods like no other, not too mention being visually perfect. This is one of those stores you go into, are transformed into another head space and want to own everything in there. You cannot, I repeat cannot leave without something and in my case it was a typographic postcard and a packet of Honestie seeds... though what I really had my sights set on was the Welsh Floor Rug above. Woven at the oldest working woollen mill in Pembrokeshire using traditional skills - it had me at hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment