2.11.12 A BONKERS PROJECT

Image Tamara Maynes

Whenever I get emails whose subject line states the word 'project' I get excited. So when I received one from clever Sydney stylist Jane Frosh whose subject read 'bonkers project' I got extra excited, and for good reason. Miss Frosh of styling duo Cool Edies landed the installation job for the foyer of the amazing new QT Hotel in Sydney and commissioned designers and makers such as myself to craft wild dresses to be housed in the buildings original glass cabinetry. After being supplied with a vintage bust and one huge pile of rope I was left to my devices and my divine macrame girl now sits in all her glory until Feb 2013. Wee 'in the making' film here! I'm telling you, best project ever...

5 comments:

  1. get yourself ready for round 2 of BONKERS!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! bonkers! love that word : ) love the dress and the wee 'in the making' film too. fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute are you going to hold a workshop on this???

    ReplyDelete