22.11.12 SO GOOD TOGETHER

Image Inside Out Magazine

Neon yellow is kicking around I know, but I wanted to put in writing just how good is it paired with shades of nude... and nude back with metallic. After re-visiting my cardboard diamond image for yesterday's post I'm all over this combo again. In my opinion combinations such as these are the key to using insanely bright colours and/or metallics well in your space. Nudes, greys and beiges do all the necessary grounding work beside neon while metallic adds a layer of fearlessness to the security of neutrals. The super lovely and so very clever stylist Vanessa Colyer Tay illustrated this marriage made in heaven in a past issue of Inside Out Magazine above and the two Pinterest finds below are rocking this philosophy too. Off to Sydney now, I just know I'm going to have these colours on the brain the whole time I'm there. So good together...

Images via Pinterest, left Paravent, right Edith Dekyndt

No comments:

Post a Comment