7.11.12 THE SIMPLE LIFE


The fabulous new book Rethink : The Way You Live by Amanda Talbot, an incredibly talented stylist who also happens to be super lovely, is onto something. It's launch coincides with another book I'm reading titled Better Off which documents one couples real-life experiment at simple living amongst a Mennonite community in America. To be honest living with no technology and only life's necessities as do the Mennonites, Amish and Quakers alike,  sounds strangely abundant. But as usual with me it gets visual and I start picturing how my home would look and what outfits I would don. My version of the simple life pictured above and below, though forgive the electric lights I need them to keep my eyesight in good working order for all those patchwork quilts I'd be making...

No comments:

Post a Comment