10.12.12 JUST WARMING UP


Freezing here in SoHi again this morning. As I blog I have a red nose, blue hands and am wearing my trusty Ugg boots. Strange to think that my sister who lives on a property only 700km's away is melting in 40ยบ heat! In order to warm myself up today I'm talking wool. One of the most achievable things you can make with wool is pom poms, stick to a modern colour combination like those pictured above and they make incredibly effective deco's. If you're new to wool check out Martha Stewart's fab guide to different pom pom effects using different wool types. For those who's level of wool craft is somewhat more advanced and you're a chair nut like me you will be entirely in love with these Eames chairs which have been crocheted by Noriko using a chain stitch. I'm feeling much warmer already....

No comments:

Post a Comment