17.12.12 BETWEEN YOU & ME


Like me, if you've left your Christmas tree until the last minute you will possibly be looking for a super streamlined approach that will have this problem under control with minimal fuss. I've been stockpiling fallen birch branches for the past few months in anticipation of building a cool low-hanging chandelier style tree. Between you and me, it ain't gonna happen so I've collected my fave alternatives that are achievable quickly. Flat-packed and free to have delivered until Christmas the eco-friendly One Two Tree below right ticks all the important boxes a modern day tree should, plus as we know I'm all for self-assemble! My other two choices are cheap and cheerful and they look incredible. Main thing is all three have an element of creativity which is where it's at in my book...


Images above left One Two Tree, above right Love Aesthetics

1 comment:

  1. These are great... This year we drew a xmas tree in chalk on our black walls....

    ReplyDelete