21.12.12 SIGNING OFF FOR 2012


So here we are people! Today's post, my 104th is also my last post for 2012 and I am feeling super proud of myself for remaining dedicated to this week-daily routine. I am also in love with you all for sticking with me, enjoying the posts and giving me such wonderful feedback via email and my facebook page. Like the image says I reckon we have moved past friendship and into our own little gang! I will be back posting on January 7th bursting with inspiration to share I would think! In the meantime don't forget my online store The Six Week Boutique is open for business as usual and that many of your favourite products like The Saturday Night Girls cross stitch kits, To John Denver With Love macrame owls, and SoHi Magazine are all leaving the store on the 11th January so don't miss the last chance to purchase these, and with free postage* to boot! Here's to an excellent Christmas and New Year everyone, you do rock! Speak to you in 2013...

No comments:

Post a Comment