3.12.12 AND THE NOMINEE IS


Well we've hit December! Christmas in three weeks and then I'll be reflecting on all I've managed and not managed to achieve this year before filing it away in my mental compartments. Aiming for my compartments to look organised like this clever storage titled Pile Of Suitcases by designer Maarten De Ceulaer, I have much to sort through. Something I'm super thrilled to be filing in the 'to be continued in 2013' category is the fact that I have just been announced as the first nominee in the Temple & Webster and Inside Out Magazine Emerging Designer Award! An incredible acknowledgement which I do hope you will all vote for when the time comes... never fear I will remind you! You can read about my designer profile and future plans on the Temple & Webster and Inside Out blogs...

6 comments:

  1. That's awesome, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant news! congrats! be sure to jog our memories when it's time to vote please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. Wonderful news and well deserved. How exciting. Something to definitely be continued in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes,super exciting! Tx

      Delete