25.1.13 NATURAL BLONDES


It's Friday and what a super productive week I've had though I'm starting to feel nervous about the Emerging Designer Award I'm up for now as voting ends tomorrow. If you don't have your vote in yet please hurry, it only take a few seconds! And so to today's post... I can only assume those of you who are regular readers of my blog have the chair addiction that I too have. Where we might differ is that although I can truly see how incredibly beautiful it is I just can't seem  to extend that addiction to blonde timber. Don't get me wrong, I love it, I own it, I use it in my work but I'm just not naturally drawn to it. There is no question however that some chairs are just natural blondes, the Zig Zag by Gerrit Rietveld and the Artistic Tension Bentwood Chair by Dohoon are two of these...

No comments:

Post a Comment