28.1.13 I HEART ART


Since stumbling across an old nude painting in a second hand store last year and it fast becoming one of my favourite things to sit and stare at, I have become more aware of hanging traditional framed art, i.e. paintings and photographs. Having never really been in my scope, I blame this oversight on two things. Firstly, until my discovery of 3M removable hooks hanging art in a rental remained in the too hard basket and secondly I have until now focused on decorating my available wall space with craft work. With another house move on the horizon and my new found appreciation of art I am becoming somewhat obsessed. This quirky floral number by London photographer Nick Knight is seriously on my radar but only if I can frame it in one of Caroline Olsson's incredible Epaulette frames whose copper corners would rock that lovely lone peachy rose...






No comments:

Post a Comment