30.1.13 A RUSSIAN HOLIDAY


Today is going to be my last post for the next week or so lovely people. Sorry, I know we just got started again after the holiday period but one of the perks of working for yourself is making the rules! After a work related experience yesterday that was incredibly upsetting I am going to take some time to focus on and thoroughly enjoy throwing myself into the two wonderful installation jobs I am coming up to deadline for. My making headspace is super meditative and I long to be be in it... there is lots to think about. Plus my laptop could do with the break. So although I will actually be cutting, knotting, stitching and up to my ears in a glorious messy studio my thoughts will be sitting in this calming salmon pink room at the Oranienbaum Palace in Russia, musing on what's ahead, and all perfectly lit thanks to Studio WM's Gradient Lamp! Back soon...

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time out! It sounds blissful, there's nothing better at soothing the soul than slowing down and doing what you love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a good reason to take a blog break. My excuse is ... hmmmm... I haven't actually got one. Hope you get your headspace back!

    ReplyDelete