9.1.13 THE MUSE THAT IS AUSTRALIA


Suzie Stanford's Australiana tea towel upholstered chairs have been around for many years now but I am feeling like celebrating all things Australian today after the state of NSW got through it's most dangerous bushfire day in recorded history yesterday. As I regularly checked in online to update myself on the fires burning closest to us and their rating of 'in control' or 'out of control' I felt a sense of pride for the surviving stuff we are made of. Our country really does rock and I for one am super inspired by where we live. The flora and fauna, so well documented on the humble retro tea towel, is particularly incredible. Pure inspiration as Suzie can vouch for...

Images above left via Pinterest, above right via Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment